Sunday, July 19, 2015

Landscapes

These are some landscape shots that I worked on over the weekend.  I was able to get out during the dusk and shoot so I could continue learning proper exposures for light.  Then, I downloaded some free Lightroom Presets and was able to play with those.  That was fun and I think some of the shots turned out pretty good as a result of the presets.  I was really trying to capture the beautiful smooth lake and the perfect reflection of the trees and bushes in the lake.  

I put a blue tint on these.  I was thinking it would capture the dusky light a little better.  Makes for a darker image and I'm not sure how much I like it.....but, it's interesting anyway.








For these shots, I used a new preset that pretty much sharpens and adds some saturation.  It also brings out the green over everything.  This preset is really good and gives consistency to all of the images.













I had trouble with this image no matter what I did to it.  So, I ended up just flipping it to black and white and then I was happy with it.  Of course, nosy Miss Kitty is in the bottom corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment