Sunday, January 24, 2016

Other new pics

Haven't see the deer for awhile.....This is Old Momma, Little Doe, and Brutus--first in color, then silver pearl.





The moon was bright last night and the sky clear.  I went out with the tripod and 21mm lens to capture the sky and the starburst moon.  That's so much prettier than just a typical blur.




Same night, but finished with Silverpearl.  There is just something about black and white and changes a photo.


 Snowing!  Plus starburst.  I've been doing a lot to learn this type of exposure and get it down without really thinking about it.  I think I've finally nailed it.



This is what I'm talking about when I talk about how black and white can change an image.  I like the starkness of this image.


More snow and starbursts!!!  Silver pearl finish.


Moody blues finish.


The morning after the snow.  Blaze finish.


The morning after the snow.  Vintage finish.


Winter light finish.


Blaze finish.  Sunrise after the snow.


Blaze finish.


Blaze finish.


Vintage finish.




Plum fairies finish on a winter light.


Sage finish.




Self-portrait shadow in the winter gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment