Sunday, May 8, 2016

catching up...

Again, I'm catching up with my posting....

I found free presets to do sky overlays in LR.


Jessica's baby shower---






I'm trying to do some macro type stuff and really get crisp detail.  Not perfect, but I'm figuring it out.





The new chicks in their cage.



Daisy--1 year old fawn.

Lucy....the newest addition.


Geese.  I've been trying to get crisp pictures of them with a nice reflection.  It's a lot harder than I thought it would be!

This is moody blues preset and I like the way the color turned out.

Of course, black and white is always my favorite.


The lake....I must have a million pictures of this lake.  I really need to leave the house more often!


The reflection is nearly perfect in this one....just what I was going for...



Goofball Prince....

The reflection turned out better on this one.


Moody blues on Miss Kitty.

Prince...all stretched out on the couch. He's not spoiled.

Sophie...

Prince with a sepia tone finish...

This one aggravates me....He has his tongue sticking out, but the shot was just a little blurry.  So, I finished it with Silverdream black and white and then applied a hazy matte to it.  So, it turned out strange I think...and the look on his face is totally transformed really because of my edit.

Flowers....




I used my on camera flash on this one and put a hot pink sticky note over it as a diffuser.  It had a cool effect on the shot.

White rose that has the pink sticky over the on camera flash....voila, you get a pink rose.

White rose with no flash.

White rose with on camera flash no diffuser.

White rose with on camera flash with a yellow sticky note as a diffuser...voila, yellow rose.

Building on U of I campus.

Lake party and bonfire...






Cousins night out....


My friend Kendra....guess it was too early in the morning to take her picture!!

Pat welding...


The mums were pretty in the fall....

Kyle's 22 pistol.

Washington County Lake....

No comments:

Post a Comment