Sunday, October 25, 2015

Behind in posting pics...

I'm behind in posting, but I've still be shooting and processing images.  Some good, some not so much....all the while trying learn the reasons why some are better than others.  I think I'm getting better at shooting in dim light as well as capturing movement and remembering to open up the shutter in order to smooth out the motion.  Purchased some really rocking presets that have been helping my images look even better.  Of course, I'm still trying to get the shots just right in the camera.  Loads more work to do to, but here's where I am right now.

These are the pics from the Pet Parade at the Nashville 2015 Fall Festival.


This little guy and his dog were so adorable, I couldn't resist.  I went over to talk to his parents and get their email address so I could send them a copy.  The dog is a Great Dane puppy.  Both, adorable.



This little girl was just adorable with this puppy and a blue heeler puppy.  They won the cutest puppy award.


This little guy was really stressed out when he wasn't with his momma.  Of course, I'm talking about the dog!



Love the look on this pup and owner's faces!

This is the blue heeler that belongs to the little girl above.  So adorable and so soft and fuzzy!


This is the little guy who wanted his mommy!  Finally!


This dynamic duo won best costume.

What a beauty!!!


This one was adorable and super friendly and how cute in the pink tutu!!



No comments:

Post a Comment