Sunday, October 25, 2015

Landscapes

Lots of landscapes....

Fog rising off of the lake in the morning.


Sunrise with some flare...



Lots of flare....but, I kind of like it.



I figured out how to make the fog and lake look more smooth!






The following images are from the river that runs through Peoria.  These shots were very difficult for me.  I had a hard time with the exposure and flare that looked terrible.  With a lot of work, I think I ended up with a few acceptable images.




These are of the same area but looking downriver at the bridge.  Same problems with the exception of flare...lighting was just weird and I had a really hard time with exposure.  So, I ended up turning them into different kinds of images.







Sunrise on the way to work....just past the lake in my driveway...




No comments:

Post a Comment