Friday, December 25, 2015

And, we're back!

So, my computer shot craps and wouldn't turn on anymore.  I bought a new one....Surface Book.  I also had to purchase Lightroom again....which sucks.  I thought I had all of my LR settings backed up, but I was wrong.  So, I had to set up all of my collections, presets, cataloging, etc. again.  That was a pain.  But, it's finally done.  I was able to load all of my images again.  My images were all backed up on an external hard drive...thank goodness!

I didn't realize how much I enjoy my time editing my images and spending time creating little works of art.  Now that I'm finally set up again, I couldn't wait to start processing images again.  I started with the shots I took of Pat while he was welding together the deer shoot he created.  The man can work miracles with metal.










No comments:

Post a Comment