Saturday, December 26, 2015

Chicago Cityscapes....

I took my new 24mm lens to Chicago with me so I could try my hand at some cityscapes.  Have a look....

All in One Clean Edit with Blaze

I liked the reflection of the other building in this building.

I did notice that when you shoot vertical with the 24mm lens, the buildings appear to lean.  It was strange and I don't know how to fix it.  Shooting horizontal you can't tell anything at all.
Trump Tower


All In One Clean Edit with Blaze
You'll notice that on the stairs is a couple and their photographer...I'm thinking they were practicing for their wedding.

All in One Clean Edit with Copper Fields

All in One Clean Edit with Copper Fields

All in One Clean Edit with Copper Fields

I really like the blue tipped building in the far center back.



It was difficult to get this shot and get the entire building in the shot.  I liked the way it turned out though.
NBC Building

Navy Pier at sunrise from my hotel window



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you adding all the different colors with software? It would be cool to see a before and after pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added presets to some of the shots....Copper Fields, Blaze....those are the ones that I added a preset that adds different colors and variations. A lot of them I just run a clean edit which is just a basic lower noise, correct tone and contrast, etc. just essentially brighten the image. I try to get it right in the camera and not do much to them. Then, I'll add presets to some just for fun.

    ReplyDelete