Saturday, December 26, 2015

Train ride to Chicago

I tried taking some shots from the train window as I was on my way to Chicago a couple weekends ago.  It proved more difficult than I thought, but here's the results.

This one is as the train is speeding down the track.  I thought it was kind of cool that you can see the farmhouse in the distance and the trees speeding by!




All in One Clean Edit with blaze.
I thought this one looked cool just because of the depth involved with the tree in front and that building in back.  I don't know what kind of building that is, but I'm thinking maybe a church of some kind?

Some photo as above only done in black and white.  Totally different look.....very bleak.



Odd shaped building along the side of the tracks.


I liked the idea behind this one......road going where?

The depth on this one is nice as well.....the river flowing to the skyscrapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment